O. F. Hunziker House
|Location:||124 Marstellar Street, West Lafayette, Indiana|
|Architect:||Charles W. Nicol , of Lafayette, Indiana|
This house was built for Professor O. F. Hunziker in 1913. The Chi Omega sorority was established at Purdue in 1919 and it occupied the house during the 1920s. The house stood on the site of the present Purdue Visual & Performing Arts Building.
|O. F. Hunziker House , 1913||Parlor, 1913|
|Interior View, 1913||Chi Omega Sorority House, 1927|